Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"blood diamond" reaction

First of all, liked the movie, because it gave me new information and showed me the true conflict diamond issue
The movie shows us how people suffer from the conflict diamond issue. From the movie I knew many things that I haven’t ever thought about. Like how they transport the diamond and how they even get it. Before I watch the movie, what was in my mind is that the conflict diamond is something like stolen diamond, or even smuggled. But when I watched the movie I was shocked from what I’ve seen. It was terrible how rebellious treat their own people. They kill their children and rape their women with no mercy in their heart. What really shocked how they took kids and they make them their own soldiers and even make them killers without emissions.

I liked the movie because it tells us the truth that we haven’t known and we haven’t even paid attention for. The good thing about the movie is that it shows the world how people suffer there so they will care when they buy diamond.

No comments: