Monday, April 28, 2008

"An Inconvenient Truth" reaction

First of all, I thought the movie was kind of boring because I didn’t know what it was about, but when I started to get the movie’s idea and I knew what Al Gore is talking about, I started to know what all these charts and pictures in the movie are about and what they mean.
I was shocked when I saw how the issue is big and that really made me feel that we have to do something, because everybody can make a difference.
I know now that what is happening in the earth is horrible and the biggest problem is all because of us..!
In the movie, they showed us how terrible the global warming issue affects the earth, how fast and huge the effect and its impact.
I think the movie was good and it gave us all the information we need to start and take a step ahead for a green earth with less emissions because we have to make a better earth for the next generation.

No comments: